We Buy Collections
If you are looking to sell your collection, we are interested!
Why sell your collection to one store? Extensive collections can take a lot of time to sell and inspect on different platforms. Most times, the potential buyer will want to break up your collection. That leaves you with shipping costs and/or multiple trips to different locations. We want to cut out the hassle. As long as you can meet our requirements, we will take what you don't want.
- Collection sizes should be between 50 to 5,000 Pieces. We can make exceptions for high-end items.
- Any items that have smoke/nicotine damage/scents will not be accepted.
- You can email us photos of your collection to email@example.com.
- We prefer collections containing at least 40% higher-end or rare items.
- We offer 50% to 70% of the overall collection market value for items valued over $10 individually depending on the common/exclusive ratio, grade level of each item and selling price. All items valued under $10 will having a lower pricing format. Please email for more information.
- Our grade system can be found here.
- The value of your collection will reflect the most recently sold products that reflect your items. One resource we use in our calculations is eBay. We will never use PPG or other similar sites regarding pricing comparisons.
- Depending on the size of your collection and how many collections we are buying, our offer can fluctuate between 2 days to 2 weeks. We take our time in pricing for your benefit and the care of the collection.
- The two locations we purchase from are Asheville, NC and Akron, OH. If you are not in those two areas, we accept shipping methods.
- We rarely accept international collections but exceptions are possible.
- Once the offer is accepted, we prefer to pay via Paypal. If you do not have Paypal, please inform us of your preferred method of receiving funds. We will do our best to meet your requirements.
- Due to market value fluctuations, we ask for a response to a collection purchase offer within 14 days. If we do not receive a response, we cannot guarantee we will purchase your collection.
If you are bringing in your collection to us or shipping to one of our two locations, please remember to pack your items well. We want to make sure your items are secure and in the best condition upon arrival. Shipping insurance & tracking is highly recommended if you are not manually bringing in your collection. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items that are shipped to us.
Because of the ever-changing market prices of collectibles and the time we take to price extensive collections, our offer will be made on the items we received & inspected. Sellers cannot remove or add to the collection once we have made an offer.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us time to look over your email. If you have sent us images of your collection, we will respond to you. Response times are between 24-48 hours.